Thursday, April 24, 2008

Pondering Potty, Preparation, and Packing

So Cameron seems to be making some fairly serious progress towards potty training. two days ago she was naked and had to go poop so she let me know, then went on the potty. I was pretty happy about that. So I had decided to let her be naked since then, and sure enough almost every time since then she has gone in the potty. So then I tried putting her in underwear and soon after she went pee in them, So my guess is she has just gotten used to the feeling of having something on her behind that she goes potty in. So for now she can just be naked until she gets used to going on the potty and can then move into underwear. She seems to be getting more excited about Potty training the more she does it. This is a great change, let's hope she keeps it up.

As for my traveling plans I have a ride to the airport now, so that's one less stress. I have started my travel list. It starts with all the things I need to prepare to leave and a packing list of things I don't want to forget to bring. my list is getting pretty long. I suppose that's the way it goes when you have children. I was just getting used to my daily load lightening a bit until Rowan came along , So once again I'm back to many diapers, creams, sippy cups, and don't forget the change of clothes. But I guess you could say it's been a welcomed load.




2 comments:

Lis said...

And you're coming here in a little over a week! Glad you got a ride to the airport, what about kitty while you're gone?

Emma said...

Yay for naked babies going potty in the toilet! Cant wait to see you all. =)