Friday, April 11, 2008

Oh, the places you'll go


Rowan is getting really good at standing up on things. I suspect she will probably walk before Cameron did, but her hair is sure growing much slower than Cams did




I put them in matching outfits the other day. It is really fun to dress them up together. Also Cameron has just learned how fun it is to make silly faces at the camera





Rowan recently learned to open the cabinet and pull out all the dvd's, she very curious. The dress she's wearing is soooo cute to.


Cam likes to tell me "I'm not tired" It's just much more fun to sleep on a stair, when your three, especially when it fits your body perfectly.

3 comments:

Ivanna said...

I love the sleeping on the stairs one. I love that line "I'm not tired."

Emma said...

Mike used to say that a lot too.. he'd say, Im not tired, my eyes are lumpy.

Lis said...

I love the matching sisters. I want to see those matching sisters. When are 'ya coming?!!