Wednesday, May 20, 2009
We are supposed to be free from the Army in about 4 and a half months, around the end of September. Pretty exciting for us as we planned on moving back home to California. Then yesterday before Nick got off work his whole troop was informed that is they were not PCSing or ECSing (Meaning re-enlisting or getting out) before September they were being "Fenced"in as they put it, meaning he'll be Stop lossed and redeployed the following year to Afghanistan for another year. So in other words if we don't re-enlist to go somewhere elts we are stuck here and Nick deploys again. I feel like we are forced to make a decision we don't want to make. We just want out of the army. Nick has fulfilled his contract, and already served a deployment to Iraq for 14 months. I hate having crappy things to write about! Its so frustrating. So pretty much as of now I have no idea what is next for us. I was just about to put our house on the market but now I don't know whether we are stuck here against our will or we will just cave in and re-enlist just to get out of Texas. Its hard to see any good in all this. I hope circumstances change soon. but as of now that's whats going on.