Friday, April 25, 2008

The first day of the rest of my life

So I disconnected my cable and I went to the gym today, two things that are good things. Cameron might miss her cartoons a bit though. I usually let her watch a few cartoon throughout the day when I need her to keep quiet or give me a little space. No more backyardigans, or wonder pets, not even the mickey mouse club house. And the movie picken's are a bit slim nowadays ever since we drove to California back in December. While on our trip Cameron seems to have lost almost all of her movies. I don't think she threw them out the window, so all I can think is that she slid them into the window compartment of the door. I'm not sure I will bring the DVD player on our trip this time, but then again what does that matter when she has no more movies to watch anyhow. All I can think about is how much money Disney movies cost now days. And by the way Cameron is still going potty on the toilet. I'm still not brave enough to go out and about without the diaper or pull up on yet. But I believe it is in the near future for her.

2 comments:

Lis said...

I cannot tell you enough to GO TO THE LIBRARY! All kinds of good resources there, including movies. I have been able to get the Backyardigans, and many other TV shows from the library. Disney movies included. Seriously you should go, maybe after your trip though.

Rosie said...

Yes I know!! I love the library. Me and Cam have been going every week for story time and books. What a great resource.