Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Making it all work

I worked out with my personal trainer the last two days in a row. I am so sore! I am sore in places I have never been sore before. It really makes me feel out of shape, but good to to be working on getting back in shape. In a strange way It feels good to be sore, I suppose because It makes me feel accomplished. When I work out I get to drop the kids off in the kids club right there in the gym, It's kind of like mama time. The down side to it is that the moment I set Rowan down she cries and looks at me like she's begging me not to go, then cries for about 30 to 40 minutes until they decide to call me in to take her. And of course the moment I pick her back up she stops crying. Rowan is soooo attached to me, I cant even go to the bathroom without her crying or following me in. It makes me feel very loved by her, however I would just love to at least get a good hour workout, before being called back. I wonder how I can help her be okay without me for just a little. I guess she just needs a little more time to work on it.

Here are some things to be grateful about:

Cameron is finally, completely Potty trained, she's even dry through the night,
Nick get's his leave sometime in August which is next month!
I have some pretty cool friends, And am still meeting and connecting with new people all the time,

So there is much to be grateful for!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a personal trainer? Wow, that's great! Awww, poor Rowan. Doesn't that just make you so sad when she cries for you? It does feel good to be so loved. I wish we lived close enough so I could watch the kids for you. I would love that! If you continue to leave her at the kids club, maybe she will get used to it and stop crying after a while.

Congratulations of Cameron being potty trained! That must feel so great, for both of you!!!

I'm so excited for you all for next month! It will be awesome!

Emma said...

When I used to take Jenny to preschool and she would have separation anxiety, I would plan to get there about 10-15 minutes early and hang out until she got comfortable and interested in something. Awesome that you are training.. I am too and completely understand those muscles that you didn't know you had hurting. Here is a book that I'm really finding to be inspirational that my trainer recommended. http://www.eatcleandiet.com/

love you bunches,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Yay for personal trainers. its nice cause then you know what to do to get where you want to. Im sure the kids will get used to the kids club it just takes a little time. The eat clean diet is really cool, I'm never hungry! Good luck with your training.

love jill

big hair betty said...

So sad/good that Rowan is attached to you, right?? This might be weird and I'm not sure they would let you, but could she just sit in a stroller next to you while you are working out?? Way to go getting in shape! I love that sore feeling! This is some good inspiration to getting in shape myself!!