Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sick again

We are all sick. I'm the worse though. It started last Wednesday. I got a bad fever that Night, the kind where you feel like you are freezing, even though its actually hot, and your body just hurts so bad. So I took one of Nicks 800mil ibuprofen. Which eventually got the fever down. Then Cameron started getting fevers the next day. I wake up in the morning and Begin to get a fever , I hopefully take something before it hurts to bad then the fever is slow to come back but surely enough, by the evening I start feeling feverish again and I have to take another Ibuprofen. I am going on the 5th day of this. Today I woke with a real bad fever and an even worse headache, It was so bad I almost took myself to the hospital, but once the Ibuprofen kicked in I began thinking I could handle it until tomorrow when I could get to my doctors office. Did I mention I also have a real bad sore throat? Cameron's Fevers seemed to have stopped yesterday then Rowan woke last night with a fever. It pretty much sucks to be sick especially when I have two kids to take care of by myself. hopefully these fevers stop soon.

2 comments:

Ivanna said...

I hope you feel better soon. That sounds awful!

Andrea said...

Hey Rose! I'm stoked to find your blog but sorry to hear you're not feeling well. =( I hope you and the kids feel better soon. It's no fun feeling icky like that.

much love,

Andrea