Monday, July 14, 2008

The good and the bad

Well I didn't make it through that day, I ended up taking myself to the ER. The intense headache along with the 103 fever was just to much for me! A very long wait was followed by two shots in the buttocks for nausea and headache and some Tylenol for the fever. After About 6 hours in the ER I finally went home with a prescription of Antibiotics for a sinus infection, which I am pretty certain I don't have. So as of now I am still fighting off constant fevers. I'll be going to my regular doctor tomorrow to hopefully get some answers.

Here are some better things to think about.

Nick got Internet in his room and I was finally able to see his face while we talked. It is so fun to be able to chat with him more often and for him to be able to see me and the girls.

Me and Cameron make a pair of pretty cool cats!

Couldn't resist the naked baby again. She takes her
diaper off any chance she can get.
Cameron Loves soy beans. She ate that whole bowl, and had a good time making a "mountain" out of the pea pods.

4 comments:

Emma said...

I'm so sorry you are feeling so lousy. Its frustrating to say the least when you have small children and aren't 100%. I wish I was closer and could come over to help out.

I LOVE the pics you post and look forward to seeing them. Naked babies are so beautiful. I love the shot you got of Rowan. You and Cami make very cute Kitties.

Anonymous said...

Sorry your sick, Wish you werent all by yourself, but it must be nice for you and the girls to be able to look at nick bet he's pretty amped to be able to see you guys too! THe fever thing is weird, it doesnt sound like a sinus infection...hmmm. Very cute picture of rowan and the Kitties too:)

Jill

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your feeling better! I love seeing nick on the webcam, he looks so cute! Can't wait to see you all again!

Osanna said...

Are you better? Iv talked to you for a little bit when we were in Denver. I'm looking forward to seeing you all. I'll help out with your beautiful girls.