Friday, March 28, 2008

"Roni" the polite

Sometimes I call Cameron "Cameroni" and from that has stemmed "Roni" and on seldom occasion even "Cameronian" Sometimes I call Rowan "Rowan baboan" But I didn't like that so much so I just started calling her "Rowan Pie" Because she is sweet as pie, that one seemed to stick.

Well my Little "Roni" Went to pre-school/daycare on base today. I let her go a few times a month. I have to tell them when I get there that she is still (unfortunately) in diapers, because all the other kids in her age group are out of diapers or at least in pull ups. So when I went to pick her up I asked the teacher how Cameron was, and she says "she is a little antsy" "she's a handful isn't she" and my reply is yes she is. Then she goes on to tell me "well now... she (Cameron) came up to me and asked me (the teacher) to "please change her diaper" then the teachers eyes bugged way out and she says jokingly "oh no! if she can ask me to please change her diaper then she can go on the potty" "Then she says at least she was polite". So now I know I can teach her to be polite but she is still not going to go on the potty until she darn well feels like it. Later when we were driving home Cameron tells me "That lady changed my diaper and, and she put gloves on" and I thought to myself I don't blame her"

1 comment:

Ivanna said...

Haha, that is funny, I love it. Give the girls a hug for me.