Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Busy, Busy

Well, life seems to be carrying me along these day's at a very fast pace. I rarely even have a minute to stop and just sit for a moment. As I write this I am even thinking of all the things I should be doing rather than writing this, but this is the more relaxing of my choices. So for tonight, Blogging it is! So my friend and I made the most delicious enchalidas and spanish rice this evening from scratch, yum, I am stuffed. Unfortunatly she leaves tomorrow for north carolina, we've had fun. This weeks been filled with cooking, play groups, library trips, and even a weekend getaway to the texas coast (corpus christi) for an aquarium trip. I think I might need a vacation after my little vacation. Oh and my little Rowan is nearly crawling. She get's up and moves her knees a little bit but is still trying to learn to coordinate her legs and arms together, I'm sure that will come before I know it. Cameron is getting closer and closer to potty training. This week she even went poop on the toilet, all by herself while I was busy doing something elts, I noticed the toilet paper still stuck between her buns and was delighted to see that she could really do it if she wanted to, and to think that all I had to do was stop trying to get her to go on the toilet, If only every lesson was that easy. Hopefully she keeps it up. Well it's back to cleaning the days neverending dishes, and toy mess.

4 comments:

Lis said...

Hurray for Rowan! Hurray for Cameron! And hip-hip-hurray for you for updating!

Becky or MomS/Gram said...

I'm so glad you are blogging again, I look forward to reading your posts! That is really great about Cameron using the toilet! It's good to be busy when you want the time to go fast.

Emma said...

I love the look of this new blog. Your writing is so candid and I can almost hear you saying it as I read it. The toilet paper stuck between the buns gave me a funny visual and made me laugh out loud. I love you guys bunches and can't wait to see you all in May!

Emma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.