Thursday, March 27, 2008

"Bugs" and "Knee pits"

Cameron frequently tells me she has a bug in her diaper or on her arm, really meaning she has an itch. I guess that's just a 3 year olds far more interesting way to say she's itchy. Unfortunately for her she has inherited her mommies itchy dry skin, except she has it even worse (poor girl.) her eczema is acting up again. well what can I do but slather her in Aveeno after her baths, but even that doesn't completely clear it up. I have yet to find something that actually does. Any suggestions anyone? And on the subject of interesting ways to say things. I can't remember how this came up but she calls the spot behind her knee, a "knee pit" like arm pit but different. I thought that was pretty funny. I just love the things a 3 year old comes up with. why can't I get my mind to think like that more often, but then again who need to think like that when you have Cameron. I sure wish Nick was here to see all these wonderful and interesting things our children do and say.

1 comment:

Lis said...

Try coconut oil after baths, really slather it on after Cameron gets wet and work it into her daily routine. I think that would help more the lotion because there is no water or alcohol or chemicals. Poor babe though, too many bugs on the bod.