Saturday, May 3, 2008

Off again

So here I am In Oregon for about the next hour or so, then I am off for Idaho, until the 13th then back to Oregon again. I keep meaning to write a little something but, you know how it goes when your out of town. Cameron has been slacking on her potty training a bit since we got here, but I think that has to do being away from home. It was my little nieces Birthday party today and It was My sister Jill's birthday April 30th, and my Birthday is the 12 of May. So this trip is packed full of birthdays, weddings, wedding showers, and just family and friend visits. Well I better Get to loading up my car if I plan on getting out of here by 5:00 o'clock.

Ciao

1 comment:

Becky or MomS/Gram said...

Pack up your car? Did you drive there? Good to hear from you! Glad you are having fun.