Thursday, May 15, 2008

Eat, drink, and be merry

It was such a nice warm day today. I shopped around for a bridal shower present for my sister today, which was pretty fun, especially the going out to eat part of it and drinking a delicious ale, house brewed and all. followed by a great evening of barbecued fish at the formal dining table with the whole family (almost.) And a good pino grigio. Hogue was the name, and pretty reasonably priced (I'm a bit cheap on my wine selections.) I am really starting to branch out in my wine drinking. I pretty much used to only like drinking a red wine, usually a cab or a Merlot, but I have decided to just start experimenting with whites lately, and I have found a whole new world of delicious wine. I should have tried that a long time ago. And I just have to say also that Cameron has been so sweet and agreeable for the past few days. So today has definitely been good, so I will go sleep for tonight with a smile on my face.

No comments: