Thursday, May 15, 2008

Charming


My charming little Cameron just told me "mama your like a Queen"













On a not so charming day last week we went to the zoo which was pretty fun except for having to leave early due to Camerons unwillingness to listen to almost every instruction I gave her, I just wish we didnt have those kind of days when we are doing fun things like that, oh well I guess thats the way it goes sometimes. but here are some fun pics I got before We left.






Camerons new and improved "listening ears"











Me Rowan and a camel. Aaron Insisted I take a pic with the camel for nick, (like he dosent already see enough camels)
Heres what the tigers were doing at the zoo when we arrived

2 comments:

Lis said...

But Nick doesn't see any close to his babies...

Anonymous said...

I love your pictures! Especially the ears behind Cameron. I love that look on Rowan's face in the second picture too! And the video is great!