Saturday, January 3, 2009

Now I just need to clean out the other closet

I am cleaning out the closets, cabinets, toy box, book shelves and I am having a much needed yard sale tomorrow. I hold on to way to much stuff that I don't need, mostly because I hate to throw out good things, especially things I could sell, besides who couldn't use a few extra bucks theses days. However I am still holding on to all those adorable little baby clothes I hold so dear to my heart, so that I can gift them to someone special one day. So hopefully if all goes well tomorrow I will be a penny richer (hopefully more) and much more organized.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also have some stuff that is piling up in the garage from after the move to this smaller house. I was thinking about trying Ebay. People will pay good money for the weirdest stuff.

Anonymous said...

Time to come out of the closet and continue the story of your life.