Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I Finally have more than two chairs

I Got a new table =) and it came with 8 chairs! I am hoping to have this one pretty much forever. And since it has the capacity to accommodate as little as four or as many as Eight, I think it will fit in just about any house we move to in the future. In the past I have usually just gotten some pretty cheap ikea furniture, Don't get me wrong, I do still like some Ikea stuff, But most of it has not held up to my little girls. So now I just need some guests to help fill the chairs.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its so pretty! and you are so right about furniture not holding up to small children. As dainty and girly as they are, they can still manage to go through house hold furnishings like no tomorrow. You might consider getting a table top cover or a piece of glass to cover the top so you don't have to worry and you wont have to always be trying to get the crumbs out of the lines in the top of it. xxoo MOm

Ivanna said...

I love it Rose. They look so beautiful. I can't wait to be a guest sitting at the table... eating something yummy.

Becky or MomS/Gram said...

Your new table is awesome! We have an antique one like that. It needs to be refinished but I like yours better. I hope I can be a guest at your table someday. You are such a good cook!

Katherine said...

I love your table! It's beautiful! I hope all is going well :)