Saturday, November 1, 2008

Just some tid bits

I will be giving all you faithful readers out there a Halloween blog soon, But I am waiting on pictures from a friends Camera since I forgot mine. But since I am a bit past due here, I will leave you all with some Random tid bits.



This cat decided it wanted to be part of our family about a week or so ago. I saw it lingering around the front of our house for a few days. One day while I had the garage open, getting ready to head to Walmart it slipped in our house, And we came home to a Cat in our house. Cameron was pretty excited. It was a little hard not to discourage it from hanging out because it was just the sweetest little kitty. Eventually it went elsewhere.

An update from Baby land:
Rowan loves to try and get herself dressed up (notice that the strap to my shirt is hanging over her ear, I just thought it was to cute.) She attempts shirts, pants, socks and shoes, and it doesn't make a difference who's clothing it is.

She is also really starting to catch on to sign language. She can sign: Milk, More, Food, and Hot. And she waves hello and goodbye. It seems as if she is doing something new almost everyday at this age.


And she also has a major sweet tooth, very much different than Cameron. She will suck a lollipop until every last bit is gone, and she squeals if she sees you with candy.



I finally got to indulge my creative side, (to Cameron's benefit) It really has been longing to break loose for quite some time. I decided to make her a crown. all original and hand made. Don't be surprised if your little one gets one for Christmas.


7 comments:

Lis said...

That crown is beautiful, we'll be anticipating ours [=

Ivanna said...

Looks like you're all having a good time. I'm glad you're letting your creative side out!

CAjohnsonfamily said...

I love the crown! The girls are getting so big!

Andrea said...

Your kids are so cute and I can't wait to see your halloween pics! And your crown is so freakin cute! your stitching is so perfect. Very cool looking. =D

Emma said...

I love each and every little tidbit you post. The girls are getting so big. Life goes by too quickly and its so great that you are chronicling some of the magic.

Becky or MomS/Gram said...

The pictures are so cute! I love your blogging too! I feel so blessed to be able to read family blogs to keep up on happenings and pictures.

Becky or MomS/Gram said...

When are you going to post those Halloween pics?