Saturday, October 18, 2008

A nice day it was

Last weekend we went to a Pumpkin patch. We had a lot of fun. I was thinking to myself the only thing that could have made it better was if Nick was there. Cameron painted a pumpkin, we went on a hay ride, and we had lunch under big oak trees, and of course picked out a big pumpkin. And Cameron was well behaved on the hay ride. I was a bit nervous about it since she had quite an episode on a train ride a year or so back. What a nice day it was!








Before we left Cameron insisted on taking some of her own pictures all by herself. I thought they looked quite artistic.

4 comments:

Ivanna said...

How cute! I'm glad to hear that Cameron did well on the hay ride. It sounds like the girls had fun. And I agree about the pictures - They do look artistic!

Emma said...

WoW Nice pictures Cameron! You otta get some little simple black frames and hang them up. I miss you guys. xxoo

Lis said...

You have a little photographer on your hands.

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! What a fun day!