Sunday, August 3, 2008

Missing package update

Well this morning I just couldn't stop thinking about the troubling issue of my missing package, that still must be out "there" somewhere, when all at once it hit me like a ton of bricks.....well, maybe not a ton of bricks, but it came to me fairly quickly. I thought to myself, what if my package was actually placed in the parcel locker right next to the empty one it was supposed to be in. I was half dressed, but I had to go check immediately, So as quickly as I could I threw a shirt on and my flip flops and hurried out to the mailbox. Sure enough there was a package sitting there with my name on it. Hooray!! what a relief it was to know where my precious parcel package was. But to think it had been sitting there for 2 days completely unsecured in an open parcel locker, and all this anxiety and frustration could have been avoided. Well I guess we all make mistakes sometimes. I am preparing to leave to California this coming Wednesday and I am hoping that the mail situation stays peaceful.

3 comments:

Lis said...

Hurray! So are you going to let us know what this package contained?

Ivanna said...

Sweet! I'm glad you got your package. And I can't wait to see you.

Rosie said...

Rowans adorable new pedi peds. you can actually see them in the picture of my next post.