Saturday, August 9, 2008

2 Days, 2 Babys, and 1750 miles later

So here I am in California again as I often am, 2 day, 2 baby and about 1750 miles later. I left at about 5:00 am on the 6th, stayed in Tucson, AZ that night after about 17 hours of driving and stopping for diapers and feeding of course. I left Tucson, AZ at about 5:00 am the 7th and Made it into Santa Cruz at about 8:30 pm, about 15 and a half hours later. Now that was some pretty good timing. The best part besides being able to visit my friends and family will be seeing Nick some time this coming week for his leave time. We are so excited! It's been 9 months since I and the girls have seen there Papa. We are anxiously awaiting a call or an email from Nick to get more precise details on his arrival time and date. you all may not hear from me much for the rest of the month because I'll be busy doing nothing at all except relaxing with Nick and the girls.

3 comments:

Lis said...

As it should be. Have fun relaxing with your man.

Jillian said...

How exciting hope it is all so much fun:)

big hair betty said...

That sounds great! Enjoy!
p.s. Maybe we'll run into you soon!