Thursday, August 12, 2010

Shame shame

Shame on me for completely letting my house go in the last few weeks, shame on me for not grocery shopping and instead going out to eat WAY to much, and Shame, shame, on me for waiting far to long to register Cameron for Kindergarten, and now she may not even be able to go to Brook Knoll where we had expected for her to go and she'll get stuck in the afternoon class from 11:30 to 3:15. Cameron pretty much predictably falls apart after Noon time and NEEDS a nap, so the morning class would have been perfect for her. things are not going as planned lately but here is to new more productive days ahead. So Tomorrow I will get up at 7am......or not, but I will clean my house and go grocery shopping for starters.
P.S. I must give a shout out to my wonderful husband who has been Picking up where I have slacked off.

3 comments:

Lis said...

Husbands can be wonderful that way.

johan javier barrreto leguizamon said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Elaine said...

Hi, just came across your blog, and decided to follow you. I am also a momma of 2, and your blog seems interesting. Your kids are super cute!