Monday, June 7, 2010

Moving again.

I should be doing Laundry or Packing up things here, at my moms house, But I just can't find the motivation right now. We are moving back down to Scotts Valley sometime Next week, between the 16th and the 20th. I forgot how much the rental process sucks. Fortunately We are going to be moving into our old house we moved out of when we Left California. I am excited about having my own home again, and I love the property it's on, but I am not excited that the House really Needs some updating, as well as the leaking roof, and the Only Bathroom is through the master Bedroom. I just really can't understand how they can be raising the rent a hundred dollars! Living there is bitter sweet. I guess I should just be grateful my Kids will have a big safe yard to play in everyday. I am ready to settle in and lay my head on my own bed and walk around my own piles of mess I just don't feel like picking up, because that's just the way I am.

1 comment:

Liquid Roof said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.