Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Dreaming of the pacific

It's pretty hot here in Texas. My air conditioner has decided to work when it wants to. The thermostat doesn't regulate the temperature at all, so if I turn the air condition on it just runs and runs and runs, that's if the air conditioner even comes on. When I turn it to cool it usually starts to heats, so then I have to rattle the switch around for a bit and if I'm lucky it will start putting cool air out, but not usually, most of the time the fan will just kick on, so I have to rattle it around some more in hopes of cool air. Sometimes after I rattle the switch around I go and stand next to my bathroom window to hear if the air conditioning unit has switched on to cooling, I can tell when it has because it makes the louder noise when the cooling has kicked on. It really is quite a ridiculous game I have to play with the thermostat everyday, multiple times. I'm just a penny pincher is all and I don't want to have to pay for the repair, especially since I think it is just the thermostat, that we could probably replace ourselves. My house is three years old and I think I have had to call a repair man out every year. I am dreaming of the cool breeze of the
pacific ocean right about now.


Thank you Walmart for economy size boxes of "pop ice"

1 comment:

Emma said...

Thank goodness for rubber kiddy pools. It washes off the sticky from all of those yummy treats.