Tuesday, March 3, 2009

He's so great

So we are in Santa Cruz spending a little bit of Nicks leave time here. It's vacation although I really just feel like I'm home. I have been having a great time visiting with my friends and family here, then last night I came down with Mastitis again. I guess that probably makes about 6 times in the last year and a half that I have had it, grrrrrrr. I am very sick of it. Its such a good thing I have Nick home because he is the biggest help ever!

It just reminds me again of how great he is. So I'll brag about him a bit.
He gets the girls ready for bed at night and reads them books, he picks out there clothes, does there hair, he lets me sleep in and cooks them breakfast in the mornings. And on days like these that I am feeling pretty sick he basically does it all. I am so grateful for such a loving husband and Daddy to our girls.

Well I should be feeling quite a bit better by tomorrow morning once I have had the antibiotics running through me for 24 hours, just in time for the next leg of our journey. We are heading up to Portland on Thursday to visit with my family, I can't wait!

2 comments:

Becky or MomS/Gram said...

I hope you are feeling great again and that the rest of your trip is wonderful! And yay for Nick taking care of you all so well! I love you guys.

Proud Mommy of 2 said...

Awww... what a wonderful husband you have!!! Happy he's back home, safe and sound. :)
What are you guys planning to do next? Is Nick still wanting to get out of the Army?
Hugs!! :)